Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Friday, August 17, 2012
With the recent surge in our Mouse Expedition Tour requests we are looking to hire some people who have the desire to show our guests around the Disneyland Resort.
Before you send your interest in becoming a Mouse Expedition Guide via email you must know the following:
- You must be 21 years old or older
- You must be ok with working with large groups and kids
- Tours are for the guest. So experiencing an attraction may not be possible
- You need to know the Disneyland Resort inside and out. We will train you on how to do the tour, but you need know something about the Disneyland Resort
- A high level of support and service expertise is a MUST
- You must be able to quickly walk around the resort for the entire day. Some tours will only be for the Night Shows, others will be all day. For example... 8am-10pm
- You must have a way to get into the Disney Parks. You basically need to be an Annual Passholder for this position
- This will be a Part Time position and you will only be called on when a tour is booked
Please send your inquires to email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP.
Mouse Expedition Owner and Guide
Thursday, August 16, 2012
The very beautiful Glow with Show Mickey Mouse ears that currently work with The World of Color show, in Cars Land, and at the Mad T Party are going to be moving across the esplanade and into Disneyland to be a part of Fantasmic starting August 31st.
I am somewhat excited about this addition and it would probably get me to actually buy these special Mouse Ears, but the problem is... will anybody else buy them?
Here is the technology with World of Color
Disney recently announced that Garner Holt Productions will be the studio that will handle all future Audio Animatronic projects, but it doesn't mean that Disney will stop trying to improve the technology.
Disney first started with the Living Character Initiative, and are now moving towards absolute realism when it come to the Audio Animatronic face.
Prepare to be blown away...
Monday, August 6, 2012
Disneyland has updated their refurbishment schedule. Indiana Jones will now be closed from September 4th to December 7 and the "BIG" Big Thunder Mountain rehab will start in January.
A thorough Indy refurbishment has been long overdue and a somewhat updated Big Thunder Mountain will be nice. However, it is rather unfortunate that some guests will be missing these great attractions of they are visiting during this time frame.